Geedle's Electric Loop AOE indicator does not increase with AOE size increase

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

AskRyze

Geedle's Electric Loop AOE indicator does not increase with AOE size increase

Post by AskRyze » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:09 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
When you are an Air Elementalist, Geedle's Electric Loop AOE size increases to Medium. The visual indicator remains set to a Small radius.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:

1. Be Elementalist L5+, Air

Select Geedle's Electric Loop, hover over a viable target

Expected Result:
AOE indicator should be Medium size, reducing your odds of inflicting friendly fire or missing targets

Actual Result:
AOE indicator is smaller than the spell affects, occasionally causing friendly fire to occur.

Flower Power wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 pm

You say this, but being MILDLY MEAN to people is treated like a war crime on Arelith.

Amnesy
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Geedle's Electric Loop AOE indicator does not increase with AOE size increase

Post by Amnesy » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

Hello,

AoE indicator will not change as it is coded outside of the script. The actual AoE size changes via script.

No friendly fire required Epic Spell Focus Evocation, I will change it to Greater Spell Focus Evocation (does not require to be Elementalist).

Thank you,

AskRyze

Re: Geedle's Electric Loop AOE indicator does not increase with AOE size increase

Post by AskRyze » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

Amnesy wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

Hello,

AoE indicator will not change as it is coded outside of the script. The actual AoE size changes via script.

No friendly fire required Epic Spell Focus Evocation, I will change it to Greater Spell Focus Evocation (does not require to be Elementalist).

Thank you,

I understand that ESF Evocation is required to prevent friendly fire. However, I would like to request that, if possible, the AOE targeting indicator's size changes to reflect its actual area of effect under the aforementioned conditions.

Flower Power wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:53 pm

You say this, but being MILDLY MEAN to people is treated like a war crime on Arelith.