Fungal Spore Maze Puzzle Bugged

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

msterswrdsmn

Fungal Spore Maze Puzzle Bugged

Post by msterswrdsmn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:00 am

The Face Bas carvings that play a role in the upcoming puzzles are bugged. For whatever reason, 2 out of the 3 or 4 faces "mouthes" cannot be interacted with; it looks like the interaction point is too far back into the face/wall, and they cannot be reached. I tried attacking them with a ranged weapon to see if I could reach them, and I ran straight into the wall.

The one closest to Norogh Norr works properly, but as of now, I think its the only one.

Anatida
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Fungal Spore Maze Puzzle Bugged

Post by Anatida » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:14 pm

Strange. I just fixed all of those. I will take another pass. Thank you!

Just to clarify, did you try clicking them from different angles (while your PC was at different angles)? That can be an issue with the simplest of placeables.

My pronouns are: She/Her/That *itch

msterswrdsmn

Re: Fungal Spore Maze Puzzle Bugged

Post by msterswrdsmn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:42 pm

I did. I ran at them from several different angles, and when that failed, tried attacking them with ranged weapons to confirm the points are in fact, inside the wall. I could attack the Bas-Relief point on the statues, but the mouths were inaccessable by all means. Attacking the mouths with ranged weapons from various angles just made me run into the wall and stand idle in the combat-ready animation, but not doing anything.

It is wierd though, as they were fixed as of a week ago or so, and I was able to interact with all of them and get the appropriate puzzle pieces.