Lost Shop

Fless

Lost Shop

Post by Fless » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Not sure how, but I seem to have lost my shop down in Cordor to a new owner. My friend spoke to the player of Uthros and said that there had been some sort of glitch a few days ago that made his own shop go away, and I wanted to check to see if this can be resolved, since it's about 500K worth of items in that shop that now belongs to someone else.
"...There were two undeniable truths in the Realms: It was very easy to overestimate a drow and even easier to underestimate a dwarf.”

Current PCs:
Nania Jadon

Shadowy Reality
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Lost Shop

Post by Shadowy Reality » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:59 pm

If you can remember the last time you had your shop and the first time you noticed you didnt have it, it might help devs to check the logs.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:00 pm

There was no glitch a few days ago. This was false information being spread.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Fless

Post by Fless » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:00 am

Shadowy Reality wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:59 pm
If you can remember the last time you had your shop and the first time you noticed you didnt have it, it might help devs to check the logs.
Can't remember if it I checked it on Tuesday, but Monday my faction switched ownership of the shop to me due to us needing a Cordor citizen to own the shop. I'm thinking something occurred in the transition (happened around 1700-1800 GMT -5, I believe). I haven't had a chance to get on today to check the status, but I found out thru one of my guild-mates about the situation.
Spyre wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:00 pm
There was no glitch a few days ago. This was false information being spread.
Well, that's good to know.
"...There were two undeniable truths in the Realms: It was very easy to overestimate a drow and even easier to underestimate a dwarf.”

Current PCs:
Nania Jadon