Falchion (Steel)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Dijhin

Falchion (Steel)

Post by Dijhin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 am

Made a Falchion (Steel) today as a level 9 character. When I went to equip it, it removed it from my hands and said it requires level 10.

On the wiki and for other steel weapons, regular steel says its a lvl 7 requirement to wield.

I know Masterly Steel requires lvl 10 and theres likely some mix-up there. I do know for certain I made the basic steel falchion. Wondering if this occurs for all the new weapons or if its just a singular bug.

Dijhin

Re: Falchion (Steel)

Post by Dijhin » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:39 pm

Greensteel Falchion also only has a level requirement of 10 to equip when all other weapons have a lvl 13 requirement.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:55 pm

Level requirement I'd generally based on value, but I can manually edit to these to match the others.

Can I get a quick reminder of the normal weapon level requirements and I can fix these up tonight? (I suspect some other new weapons have similar problems?)

Dijhin

Post by Dijhin » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Sure thing!

Bronze & Iron - lvl 1
Masterly Iron - lvl 4
Steel - lvl 7
Masterly Steel - lvl 10
Greensteel - lvl 13
Damask - lvl 13
Masterly Damask - lvl 16

I went on the PGCC and it looks like most (if not all) of the new weapons have similar issues in requirements.

Irongron

Post by Irongron » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:18 pm

Dijhin wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:12 pm
Sure thing!

Bronze & Iron - lvl 1
Masterly Iron - lvl 4
Steel - lvl 7
Masterly Steel - lvl 10
Greensteel - lvl 13
Damask - lvl 13
Masterly Damask - lvl 16

I went on the PGCC and it looks like most (if not all) of the new weapons have similar issues in requirements.
Thanks! I've updated all HAK weapons to have matching level requirements as the default weaponry, in line with the above list. This will be live after the next reset, and includes the Wakishashi, Naginata and Sai.

This will only apply to newly crafted weaponry, so if you an old version you want to exchange for one with the adjusted level requirement please contact a DM.