Invisibility Duration Buffs + Gift of Hiding

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Aardra

Invisibility Duration Buffs + Gift of Hiding

Post by Aardra » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:26 pm

Hi. This was working just last night, but the buffs to invisibility's duration are no longer working with the innate ability taken as a gift at character creation. At level 21, and with Epic Spell Focus: Illusion, my PC's invisibility should have a duration of about 10.5 minutes, but its duration is currently set to the vanilla rounds/level. I'm not sure if this change is intentional, given that the duration buff with GSF: Illusion was working just fine a few days ago. Thanks!

(I am admittedly a bit anxious about this, as a good chunk of my character's theme will be invalidated if this change is intentional :<)
"I am wounded by my own incorrigible politeness."

Aardra

Re: Invisibility Duration Buffs + Gift of Hiding

Post by Aardra » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:34 am

Uh, so it seems to be working now, with no reset in between. I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug since it seems arbitrary and not related to server-hopping (like headlessness or missing spell icons). But it was definitely not working earlier today. o.O

Aardra

Post by Aardra » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Using the Epic Illusion create image function via the radial menu seems to revert invisibility (at least as far as the gift is concerned) to its non-focused duration. I've reproduced this three times on both Surface and Cities. Thank you!

Aardra

Post by Aardra » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm

Invisibility is now consistently at its vanilla duration, despite my character having ESF: Illusion. A large part of her thematic appeal is rendered kinda moot now. -_-

Aniel
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Aniel » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:13 am

Aardra wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 pm
Invisibility is now consistently at its vanilla duration, despite my character having ESF: Illusion. A large part of her thematic appeal is rendered kinda moot now. -_-
Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I pushed an update a day or two ago that should fix the duration. I'll be moving this to fixed, but if you're certain that it isn't working correctly still please let me know.