Panache!

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

-Dark-Sith-

Panache!

Post by -Dark-Sith- » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:15 am

This Swashbuckler feat does not do anything. I tested it in the PGCC. It should add double CHA bonus to four skills: "Their bonus to social skills (Bluff, Intimidate, Persuade, Perform) from charisma is doubled. "

garrbear758

Re: Panache!

Post by garrbear758 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:20 am

-Dark-Sith- wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:15 am
This Swashbuckler feat does not do anything. I tested it in the PGCC. It should add double CHA bonus to four skills: "Their bonus to social skills (Bluff, Intimidate, Persuade, Perform) from charisma is doubled. "
Please use the bug reporting template. I need more information than this to figure out the problem.
You've done it [Garrbear], you've kicked the winemom nest. -Redacted

-Dark-Sith-

Re: Panache!

Post by -Dark-Sith- » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:08 am

Description of Bug Experienced:
I was test-leveling my character on PGCC up to Swashbuckler level 8 whereby the "Panache!" feat is granted. The feat should add double CHA bonus to four skills: Bluff, Intimidate, Persuade, Perform, but nothing happened.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
I re-leveled my character to test again, and the same thing happened (in both cases I tried two variants of the build beyond total level 25, where I took Swashbuckler level 8 at level 29). Other levels were in Bard.
I tried a separate third character and leveled only in Swashbuckler to level 8. Same issue.

Expected Result:
The expected result is to have a double CHA bonus for Bluff, Intimidate, Persuade, Perform. So, with 18 CHA I normally get a +4 skill bonus, but I expected to get a +8 skill bonus with the feat.

Actual Result:
No additional bonus was given (the feat did nothing).