Skull-face doors.

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Aren

Skull-face doors.

Post by Aren » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:01 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
Some areas with skull-faced door models, such as the first one when you enter the Ruins of Elg'nizrul (see screenshot) or the doors just prior to the boss in Blackfin, will heavily bug out and make it almost impossible to walk through said door. This bug has existed since the migration to EE I believe, and only happens with the skull-faced door models as far as I know. Perhaps it has something to do with placables around the doors as well, since it is only some doors that seem to bug out.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Open a skull-faced door, walk through.
Re-enter same area, open skull-faced door.

Expected Result:
Walk through door.

Actual Result:
Unable to walk through door, unless strafing or doing some other form of keyboard acrobatics.

Screenshot(s)
https://imgur.com/a/2YUTrrZ

Additional Information/Notes
If this is something on the Beamdog end of things, I would humbly suggest - for the sake of the mental health of your playerbase - to swap door models until they fix the bug.
Last edited by Aren on Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

Aren

Re: Skullface doors.

Post by Aren » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 pm

If anyone knows of any other places where these doors pose an issue, please post a response in this thread. Thank you!

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry