Deep gnome - anyone??

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

CptJonas

Deep gnome - anyone??

Post by CptJonas » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:40 am

Just one thing...
I was thinking about finaly testing out svilf...not like those totaly weird stats with no room for optimalization or change, helped...

But one problem...I was looking ať that racial Hammer...and...how can I even know that there is even one active cleric with smithing, on this race which played ať peak like 5 people :D

Ameliorate

Re: Deep gnome - anyone??

Post by Ameliorate » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:51 am

There is at least one cleric who can do that right now and another who's out of the game for a while but will probably be back. I don't know anyone who's ever wanted one and not gotten it eventually (unless they gave up quickly and quit or something). The good thing about them is the materials are pretty easy to get.

It is a good time to start a svirfneblin.. There are quite a few very active at the moment (way more than 5.. probably 10-15) and we're making a push to bring the Grotto to life (rock gnomes are welcome too.) I do think the racial stats need to be changed and I think some suggestions to do so have been approved so maybe that will happen sooner or later.

Ascheriit

Post by Ascheriit » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:20 am

I just rolled my cleric who was the one who made the last few I know of. There are some new clerics who started out a while ago, so it shouldn't be a problem to find someone once you can actually wield it/find the ingredients.

There are some other players adding fresh blood to the small group so that helps too.

Archnon

Post by Archnon » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Gonna chime in and add to this! There is actually a lot of deep gnome activity going on right now and it spans a lot of communities and settlements. It is a good time to join up and get involved while there is some momentum. We have at least one cleric, probably two by now, and a lot of really social players at a variety of play times. Hope to see you around the Grotto!