Update, quick fix?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Revelations

Update, quick fix?

Post by Revelations » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Has anyone figured out how to turn off that effect that lets you look at your character through EVERYTHING that's related to the tileset? That thing that hides the tileset if it's in front of your character.

I'm guessing it's been put in to make the game more playable for Switch players and the like, but imo it's super ugly.
Be faithful in the face of death
And I will give you the crown of life

Nobs

Re: Update, quick fix?

Post by Nobs » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:04 pm

i cant find it in the options but if any one knows how to 'fix' this lets us know plz :)

Rigela

Post by Rigela » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:09 pm

From the discord

BLESSED BE SYMPHONY
To enable or disable KeyholeToggle:

Open Options > Controls > Change Key Settings > Misc: Then choose a key you would like to make your Keyhole on/off key.

OR

In the NWN console, accessible with the `/~ key, type KeyholeToggle 0 or KeyholeToggle 1, and press enter. Players can also submit console commands in the chat bar with ##, such as ##KeyholeToggle 1.

OR (best way)

Open the new NWN:EE Debug Menu, which contains almost all settings in the game, even those without Options panels, with CTRL + SHIFT + F12. In the "Config" window, scroll down to find the Keyhole options. There are parameters for its size and height, as well as on/off, and TAB tooltip binding.

After making any adjustments in the Debug Menu > Config, changes will persist for the game session only. The COMMIT button at the top will make those changes (colored orange in the menu) as the new standard settings (across game restarts), and the ROLLBACK button will reset those changes to the values last permanently saved.
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

Nobs

Post by Nobs » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Thanks!

Revelations

Post by Revelations » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:33 am

The debug menu is great!
Be faithful in the face of death
And I will give you the crown of life