Building For Arelith?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

MrSnickers32

Building For Arelith?

Post by MrSnickers32 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Hello Anyone and Everyone!

I am interested in applying or "trying-out," if you will, to build areas for Arelith. I understand the bare basics of the toolset and have thoroughly enjoyed building areas since NWN's launch way way back (all for the sake of pure self-satisfaction - projects never go far because I am inept at scripting). I would love to build areas that get used in any sort of way and was wondering how I might go about doing this?

So I have done a cursory search of the forums and cannot seem to find an answer, I assume there is workshop content or the like that I should utilize when making an area to submit for approval. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I apologize in advance if I overlooked some obvious thread or something.

Thanks!
-MrSnickers32 or MrsNickers32, whatever floats your boat

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Building For Arelith?

Post by ActionReplay » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:10 pm

MrSnickers32 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:48 pm
Hello Anyone and Everyone!

I am interested in applying or "trying-out," if you will, to build areas for Arelith. I understand the bare basics of the toolset and have thoroughly enjoyed building areas since NWN's launch way way back (all for the sake of pure self-satisfaction - projects never go far because I am inept at scripting). I would love to build areas that get used in any sort of way and was wondering how I might go about doing this?

So I have done a cursory search of the forums and cannot seem to find an answer, I assume there is workshop content or the like that I should utilize when making an area to submit for approval. Any help is greatly appreciated, and I apologize in advance if I overlooked some obvious thread or something.

Thanks!
-MrSnickers32 or MrsNickers32, whatever floats your boat
Best would be if you PM Irongron and send him a module of your work he can review.