Druid Semi-secret npc

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Gazfrost

Druid Semi-secret npc

Post by Gazfrost » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:22 pm

In the Arelith Wiki it says at druid level 25 and with 25 base wisdom, a druid can talk to a semi secret NPC to receive a bonus feat.

Semi secret, does that not mean its not hard to find right? well I think that's what semi secret means :lol:
I have looked in every Druid grove on the surface and UD, as well talked to both Totem NPC's givers..
I also posted notes on Druid boards to talk to a Elder druid so I can find the answers IC in hope someone can direct me on the right path.
So far nothing...
If no one knows the answer how can it be done?
I must be missing something abvious..

theCountofMonteCristo
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Druid Semi-secret npc

Post by theCountofMonteCristo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:27 pm

It is pretty FOIG. As far as I know, many Druids aren't going to just take you and show you, but rather want some sort of RP out of it. I know my Druid refuses to show it to anyone that they don't know.

That said: It isn't hard to find. It is in the open, in a pretty obvious place.

Crookedblossom
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Crookedblossom » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:16 pm

I also posted notes on Druid boards to talk to a Elder druid so I can find the answers IC in hope someone can direct me on the right path.
So far nothing...
I can only speak for the Heartwood Grove, but from what I can tell, you left a note in the Heartwood looking to speak to an Elder Druid and then gave about a 4-5 RL hour interval before posting here that no one had gotten back to you IG. Typically, it takes a bit more time than that for folks to get back to you, especially considering time zones are a thing. Especially since its a Tuesday morning and most folks are at work during the times of 6am EST to 11:45am EST.

As stated above, most druid PCs are going to want to take the time to RP it and show you and make a big deal out of it, rather than it be very "wham, bam, thank you ma'am." I would suggest giving it some more time for PCs to respond to your request. I think you would have a much better experience roleplaying it out.

satan

Post by satan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Search your heart, and it will come to you.
Xyxz - Goblin spider druid. RIP
Flail - Orog weapon master RIP
Krom - Half orc Barbarian RIP
Glyngolyn - Firbolg Shadowdancer RIP
Jigjog - the least industrious Kobold ACTIVE
Muck - munching on carion. ACTIVE