Bank account history

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Tikin

Bank account history

Post by Tikin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 am

Hello,

I am quite new on this forum and on Arelith, I don't know if it's the right place to ask but I'll try ...

I already died a few times, and up to now lost only what I carried with me. I understood that the rule is that you keep what you have in bank ...

But I happened to loose everything on my last death.
It is quite possible I made a mistake at the bank, by typing "all" and pressing withdraw instead of deposit on my last visit ... But the last visit I remember was to withdraw 200 at the bank.
When I died, I saw I lost almost 60 000 (the total I possessed at the bank).
And the bank result seems weird (my account solde is -200,).

I wondered if there was a way for someone to check what happened ? Because when I try to see the account history, there is none.

I also wondered if there was a way to get back even a part of the lost (I won't complain if the answer is no, because it is possible that I made a mistake at the bank, and it was me dying all alone which is foolish, but even so, the penalty feels hard ^^) ?

Thanks for your time

An already fan player of Arelith
Tikin

theCountofMonteCristo
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Bank account history

Post by theCountofMonteCristo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:52 pm

It is quite possible I made a mistake at the bank, by typing "all" and pressing withdraw instead of deposit on my last visit
Any text other than a number as your last said line will result in all. Not just the word "all".

Tikin

Post by Tikin » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:00 am

Thanks for the information, it"s good to know ;-)

I didn't present myself, and I should say at least that I am french, so it is possible that I don't express things as accurately as one would like, so I am going to rephrase the subject of my question :

I wonder what is supposed to appear in the Account History ... For example I am supposed to pay taxes for quarter ... shouldn't they appear in the recent activities ? (at this point my account history is purely empty)

thanks again

theCountofMonteCristo

Post by theCountofMonteCristo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:33 am

The Account History shows what anyone other than you and automatic things are doing. So if Bob transfers 1,000 gold to Jill's account, Jill can see that in her Account History.

Tikin

Post by Tikin » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Ok, thanks for your answers :-)