Whidershin Village (Ayin Mesmer)

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Oxtail_Soup
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Whidershin Village (Ayin Mesmer)

Post by Oxtail_Soup » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Very, very nice settlement (love the black and white housing), though I note Ayin Mesmer's grave has been replaced by a fairy ring.

One of my characters still worships there on occasion. Has the graveyard moved somewhere else, or gone?

Nitro

Re: Whidershin Village (Ayin Mesmer)

Post by Nitro » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure Ayin never actually died. Someone just put a grave there a while after he stopped playing that character.

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Kuma » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 am

i dont think any of the fixtures were transferred over to the "new" mayfields/tower exterior, which is a shame

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 am

When areas are resized fixtures and resources get stored, to prevent them getting stuck in walls etc. I expect they simply haven't been placed back down yet.

NMan7496
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by NMan7496 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:56 am

Yeah, after the Skull Crags update it took a while for the fixtures to get placed back (because the staff are understandablely busy with a lot of other things), but we eventually got them all back
Characters:
- Eleanor Allias, Paladin of Selûne

Former:
- Mather Allias, Elrith Ferein, Simone Beregnor-Springscar, Thalia Loreas

Marsi

Post by Marsi » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 am

Irongron wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:38 am
When areas are resized fixtures and resources get stored, to prevent them getting stuck in walls etc. I expect they simply haven't been placed back down yet.
Is this perhaps what happened to the Cordor art gallery?

The room has been almost entirely emptied of the 10s of paintings I remember being in there. I see the area has been edited with some new placeable since last I visited (which was to be fair a pretty long time ago) so it seems like either the art works were lost in an area update, or an IG art thief has been extremely busy.

Why should the great bell of Beaulieu toll when the shadows were neither short nor long?

Irongron

Post by Irongron » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:56 am

Marsi wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 am
Irongron wrote:

The room has been almost entirely emptied of the 10s of paintings I remember being in there. I see the area has been edited with some new placeable since last I visited (which was to be fair a pretty long time ago) so it seems like either the art works were lost in an area update, or an IG art thief has been extremely busy.
Actually I have them all. I'm waiting on a new basin function to transfer descriptions, so I can put them on a actual paintings and place them in their own wing.

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:58 pm

Irongron wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:56 am
Marsi wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:42 am
Irongron wrote:

Actually I have them all. I'm waiting on a new basin function to transfer descriptions, so I can put them on a actual paintings and place them in their own wing.
This is so cool, thanks irongron!
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil