Prisms not appearing

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Prisms not appearing

Post by Cuchilla » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:15 pm

According to the Wiki, artists should be able to create prisms (http://wiki.nwnarelith.com/Art_crafting)

But they don't seem to be an option in art crafting. They don't appear. Did I miss something in the updates?

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

Gwenneth_Corvain

Re: Prisms not appearing

Post by Gwenneth_Corvain » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:23 pm

Last time i checked they were waaaay in the later pages of the "gems" category under artcrafting.

mjones3

Post by mjones3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:47 am

Gwenneth is correct. Its the very last page of gem crafting.

The wiki is a bit unclear for finding them in the menu itself but its done that way to make finding the item ID easier for folks.

If you use the second option [Create new production by ID. Enter ID before selecting] in the crafting menu you can almost always sometimes we are wrong sorry use the ID number from the wiki to speed up the process/make the item if you can't locate it.

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Cuchilla » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Awesum! Thank you. I never figured they would be there ... You made my day.

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.