Kenku and Myon Portal

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Kenku and Myon Portal

Post by Cuchilla » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:19 pm

Sometimes it is like: One thing is what you can do, game mechanically. Another thing: What you should do. Which is why I am asking this, mostly to the staff:

Due to that kenkus are based on half elf race, they got access to the Myon portal.

But, imo it is odd that kenkus should be able to do that, entering Myon. Is this intentially? Or do you expect kenku players not to use that possibility, which I would find perfectly fine. I might even suggest that the kenkus were denied access to use said portal.

Couldn't find this subject on the forums, which is why I ask it here.

Thank you!

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

MRFTW

Re: Kenku and Myon Portal

Post by MRFTW » Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:35 pm

Gloamings are based on Helf too, I wonder if the same applies.

I'd try (again) but the Myonese have been remarkably adept at keeping me out so far :lol:

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:42 pm

Considering that the Guld side of the portal is 100% public access, honestly I wouldn't see why it would be an issue at this point.

DM Monkey
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Monkey » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:41 pm

Until a change is made in game: don't do this. It is taking advantage of an unintended consequence of our subrace systems. This is an exploit.

Try harder! Help set a good example of roleplay for the server culture.