Loremaster with Greater Necromancy Secret Is really not suppose to be able to learn streams from Prisms?

You have questions? We may have answers.
Marked

Loremaster with Greater Necromancy Secret Is really not suppose to be able to learn streams from Prisms?

Post by Marked » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:59 am

The topic name is kind of self explanatory. Mundane LMs are really to be stuck with just zombies even considering they invest their Greater Secret on this? I know for sure prisms do no work, I didn't tested the Underdark spots where you could learn the streams (Considering I wasn't able to use the prisms I presumed that the spots would also not work for a mundane, but I'll check soon if RP reasons permit me to get there.)

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Loremaster with Greater Necromancy Secret Is really not suppose to be able to learn streams from Prisms?

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:22 am

put in a bug report. please try to show us what you mean by "do not work" when you do. there's no reason they shouldn't work. please use the template and be detailed.

thanks.

Dreams

Re: Loremaster with Greater Necromancy Secret Is really not suppose to be able to learn streams from Prisms?

Post by Dreams » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:59 am

Yeah unfortunately they only work if you have casting classes, so a mundane character with LM levels doesn't get the benefit. Previously people have said this was intentional so I'm not sure a bug report is going to help.

RP only starts at 30 if you're a coward.

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:25 pm

Can Verify. Loremaster cannot use Prisms. Text comes up stating you must have some attunement to magic to be able to use this item.

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:44 pm

hmm.. wasn't aware of that. topic would have to be raised again.