Radiant Hart Ring

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ruzuke

Radiant Hart Ring

Post by Ruzuke » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:41 am

As a seeker cleric will the Radiant Hart ring which has the lantern summon work?

It is a one time item so I do not wish to get the rune for it added in for a cool RP tool for it to do nothing.

I should combine this thread to also ask is there an ETA on Elemental Avtar? It seems a great spell and would love to take it.

Xerah

Re: Radiant Hart Ring

Post by Xerah » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:59 am

What do you mean by work? It's not meant for combat, but I added it because I thought it had some interesting/fun RP value. It's one use per day.

Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

BlinkDelight

Post by BlinkDelight » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:17 am

I believe what the OP means is does the Radiant Heart 1/day lesser planar binding Ring upgrade work with the Seeker Cleric’s: Cannot use any Summon spells including Epic Spells that Summon.

I believe it will not work as a Seeker Cleric, however, a good way to test it is to use any summoning tome such as the book of earth.

Hope this helps!

I change my playername to keep roleplay fresh. ~ BlinkDelight

Publicly Playing:
No one.

Ruzuke

Post by Ruzuke » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:57 am

Xerah wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:59 am

What do you mean by work? It's not meant for combat, but I added it because I thought it had some interesting/fun RP value. It's one use per day.

Seeker Clerics are not allowed to summon.

Some of the summoning tombs are useable others are not. So I am unsure if it would summon the lantern and have some fun RP or if I would get the message seeker clerics are unable to summon on use.

Xerah

Post by Xerah » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Yeah I missed the seeker part of the question. I wouldn’t plan on it working but I can’t say for certain.

Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

Ruzuke

Post by Ruzuke » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:14 am

Xerah wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Yeah I missed the seeker part of the question. I wouldn’t plan on it working but I can’t say for certain.

Yeah that is the only part giving me pause. It would be fun RP on the other hand I cannot fix it if it doesn't work.