"Quaggoth Are Attacking The Construction Site!"

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

"Quaggoth Are Attacking The Construction Site!"

Post by Durvayas » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 am

So I'm walking in the UD through the rothe fields and I get to the flood plain. I approach the gate and about 9-12 mobs spawn, mostly Quaggoth, and "Quaggoth Are Attacking The Construction Site!" flashes as a message. Cool stuff.

Their appearance struck me as odd as Quaggoths haven't been spawning in the area because the nomad camp has been hit repeatedly in the past week. In fact, I personally cleared their camp with a small party hours ago.

Is this a timed event? And if so can it be moved to sometime that isn't 1:40AM EST when the UD section of the cities and planes server has literally 2 players in it? Its a neat event but no RP can come from something nobody sees. I know the Quaggoth have been "apparently" raiding the area for up to two weeks but this is the first time I've actually seen any NPC activity around it.

tldr; cool event, but seriously ill timed.
Last edited by Durvayas on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

dirza

Re: "Quaggoth Are Attacking The Construction Site!"

Post by dirza » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 am

I am still not playing Dirzva up to her aligment.

Cause if i was....you would prolly die again so lonely by that site :D as i was passing by, i can imagine that would be pretty turning you mad at the moment :mrgreen:

Shit happens, get used to it, similar stuff will probably happen few more times in future again, Durvayas.

Thake

Post by Thake » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:41 am

When good bad things happen to bad good adventurers

You ... ran into a party of marauders, ... There is much more to do than sit and curse the gods or bemoan cruel fate.
Mithreas wrote:PC deaths give my life meaning, people.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:55 am

I feel inclined to clarify. i'm not complaining. I'm wondering if this is a regular thing that me and others have been missing because of when it happens(amusingly during the slowest time on the server).
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Whitewood

Post by Whitewood » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:45 am

*Coughs, hacking, cough cough* Don't Forget about the Oogooboogoo Clans' contributions to the security of the site, as indicated by the neat assorted tents around the area.