About a book

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Stath

About a book

Post by Stath » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same experience. Since the Cities and Planes server went live, filthy surface books have thrown out the patriarchy of glorious Underdark books, even in Andunor's library.

So there's heaps of surface books. Everywhere in the Underdark. Is this somewhat correct or am I just biased and haven't trawled through enough book cases?
Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

Green2Bee

Re: About a book

Post by Green2Bee » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:32 am

Is it possible that the bookshelf loot table changed by any chance, related or unrelated to the merger?

I've just had a hard time finding some books and people look at me like I'm crazy and it should be falling from the skies.

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:18 am

I haven't seen any new UD language books spawning anywhere in the UD. I think something broke somewhere in that regard. An undercommon book is worth as much as an emerald these days. A xanalress book is near unheard of(no complaints there from the drow, of course).
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

P Three
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by P Three » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:38 am

It has been reported before yes.
"Fail your Death Attack? Boomstick. Immune to sneak attacks? Boomstick. Gnome? Boomstick." ~ Baron Saturday

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:32 am

WTB XANALRESS BOOKS. WILLING TO SELL SLAPS OF THE STORMTHIGH AND COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF STOLEN WEALTH.

It's noted, yes; and it'd be highly appreciated that it's amended as soon as possible so I may resume my plans to subsume Drow culture by teaching their language to the inferior masses, to improve playability, and facilitate RP through the desire to learn glorious underdarken languages.
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server