The List of FOIG Things

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

susitsu

Re: The List of FOIG Things

Post by susitsu » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 am

Why do you people turn every thread into this? Keep it to the discussion threads, this was meant to be done for fun and if you can't comprehend that, honestly, go back to school.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:49 pm

susitsu wrote:How do I kill a Chosen of Bephomet?

How do you reach Pandemonium?

What's a Harper Scout?
EDIT: Whom is a harper scout is FOIG, what they are, is easily accessible in FR wiki. And in arelithian/Fearunian lore, they''re pretty as much well renown as the zhents.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

Yma23

Post by Yma23 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:38 pm

EDIT: Whom is a harper scout is FOIG, what they are, is easily accessible in FR wiki. And in arelithian/Fearunian lore, they''re pretty as much well renown as the zhents.
This. And with the harper changes, it's actually utterly neccesary that a person knows oocly what a Harper is, to take the pre-requisits if they want to be one.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Yma23 wrote:
This. And with the harper changes, it's actually utterly neccesary that a person knows oocly what a Harper is, to take the pre-requisits if they want to be one.
1+^

Good catch forgot that bit.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!