Just a few small questions...

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Just a few small questions...

Post by Dalenger » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:31 am

How do I reach the Shadow Plane?

How do I reach the Astrolabe?

Where are the NPCs for taking Warlock pacts?

Where is the NPC for taking a totem?

How do I enter the Obsidian Asylum?

What gives with the Deck of Stars?

How do I prevent being scried?

How do I change my spooky necromancer's undead type?

Where is the NPC who grants the RDD token to koboulds?
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

gilescorey

Re: Just a few small questions...

Post by gilescorey » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:42 am

Dalenger wrote:How do I reach the Shadow Plane?
carefully
Dalenger wrote:How do I reach the Astrolabe?
extreme drinking
Dalenger wrote:Where are the NPCs for taking Warlock pacts?
different places
Dalenger wrote:Where is the NPC for taking a totem?
somewhere, probably
Dalenger wrote:How do I enter the Obsidian Asylum?
through the door
Dalenger wrote:What gives with the Deck of Stars?
usually people sell it, not give it away
Dalenger wrote:How do I prevent being scried?
don't do anything worth getting scried over
Dalenger wrote:How do I change my spooky necromancer's undead type?
ask politely
Dalenger wrote:Where is the NPC who grants the RDD token to koboulds?
was avernus, then he moved

Iceborn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Iceborn » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

Misc Changes, with the Feats and Skills sublinks.
Available races
Spell Changes
Class Mechanics
Command Guide

Take a look before asking your questions!

Black Wendigo

Post by Black Wendigo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:04 am

Seriously though. All those questions are definitely FOIG.

Trunx

Post by Trunx » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:47 am

Black Wendigo wrote:Seriously though. All those questions are definitely FOIG.

CragOneEye

Post by CragOneEye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Black Wendigo wrote:Seriously though. All those questions are definitely FOIG.
EDIT: Seriously though. Shouldn't make fun of other people's threads.
"Knowing is half the battle!" -G.I.JOE!!!

Ben Garrison

Post by Ben Garrison » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:43 pm

CragOneEye wrote:Seriously though. Shouldn't make fun of other people's threads.
Ben Garrison Internet Defense Force ITT
Dalenger wrote: (Brutal assault on my Fee-Fees)
What the snuggybear did you just say about me, you little elg'caress?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Assassin Guild, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sencliffe, and I have over 300 PC skulls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top PVPer in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the snuggybear out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my snuggybear words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, snuggybear. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Underdark and your character is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your toon. You’re snuggybear dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can PVP you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Unarmed Strike. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Assassin's Guild and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable character off the face of the island, you little snuggybear. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your snuggybear tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you lovely idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re snuggybear dead, kiddo.
;)
Artos13 wrote:Just let me know when the hardcover, 200 page Arelith Player's Handbook comes out so I've got something to read on the toilet.
Hunter548 wrote:What flavor of evil depends on exactly What sort of baby-munching they do. Do they munch babies for the greater good?

Durvayas
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Durvayas » Sun May 01, 2016 3:02 pm

Ben Garrison wrote: What the snuggybear did you just say about me, you little elg'caress?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Assassin Guild, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sencliffe, and I have over 300 PC skulls. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top PVPer in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the snuggybear out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my snuggybear words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, snuggybear. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Underdark and your character is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your toon. You’re snuggybear dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can PVP you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with Unarmed Strike. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Assassin's Guild and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable character off the face of the island, you little snuggybear. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your snuggybear tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you lovely idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re snuggybear dead, kiddo.
;)
Plays: Durvayas(deleted), Marco(deleted), Hounynrae(NPC), Sinithra Auvry'ndal(rolled), Rauvlin Barrith(Active), Madeline Clavelle(Shelved)

Fizzicist

Post by Fizzicist » Thu May 05, 2016 7:03 pm

I am an "older" player (i.e. DnD from a box with pencils and paper). I came here a bit over 3 years ago. I play when I can which is a few hours a day. I have read the wiki and the forum pages with interest to better learn about the server. I have met wonderful folks and enjoyed the RP. But I have developed an opinion that many seasoned players that actually know the FOIG "secrets" aren't willing to share them. It seems as if there is an elite club of who's who. Frustrating. One of my toons has a well developed back-story and positioned herself to learn a specific FOIG item that completely matches her storyline (she's a boundary witch that practices necromancy) but even after finding a player that knows the info they wouldn't share through appropriate RP (both are mages within the same faction even). I am not a 12yr old noob wanting all the answers on day one. So I empathize with those that come to the forum because they have tried to learn info via RP in game. I suspect that years ago when there were many more full-time players overall the percentage of those willing to share, teach, mentor, etc. was higher. It is MHO that very few are willing to do this now. And to belittle those that ask polite questions....is petty.