Slavery Update

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Xarge VI

Slavery Update

Post by Xarge VI » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:53 pm

Found another idea I had written down somewhere.

My idea incentivizes the concept of slaver to be played without massive armies rallying after every captured slave as slavery would be amongst the most common occupations in Andunor. It also incentivizes conflict with the anti slavery forces.

NPC slaves that can be bought/rented from the slavermaster that are only available if there are slaves in the storage.
To increase the storage humanoid creatures are to be sold to the Slavermaster.

Power tiers in available slaves that use different pools. For example three 'Weak' 'Mediocre' 'Strong'.
The numbers of slave storage shouldn't be 1:1 as logically the city would claim its needs before they are sold off. Something like one available slave for every five sold slaves might work.

Allow access to the henchman's inventory. A real incentive to buy these slaves and gives an alternative to the bottled oozes as pack mules.

Ideally there would be a mechanic to decreasing the slave storage without buying them off for anti slave agents to work on but I haven't had any coherent idea for it. Possibly something only Stealthy, Disguisy and PC slave characters can do. For example guiding a slave to a surface rescue point similarly as with a lasso.