Healer Regen

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Hazard

Healer Regen

Post by Hazard » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:51 am

Currently healer regen falls off if the healer or the healee crashes. Initially I reported this as a bug, but in that thread I was told this was to prevent people from logging a healer, buffing their friends up and then just logging off to level with them. I'd much rather see that behaviour punished with suspensions/bans, rather than the awful headache that is needing to rebuff an entire party every time I crash, or someone crashes and is suddenly lacking their extended value on wards and entirely missing regen.

I suggest it just behaves normally and remains on the players, and if possible extended spells remain extended as well.

This is a very old, very clunky, very buggy game. Crashes are more than common, they are constant and expected for everyone.
Regen falling away is a huge thorn in my side on every single adventure or outing, and when PvP is concerned (many players, many spell affects) crashing is even more common and I've rarely ever been able to maintain my class function in a group for the whole play session, unless they are willing to watch my character get uncharacteristically shit-faced and pass out, and perform the whole mass buffing ritual all over again. It would just be amazing to have this change reverted, please.

garrbear758

Re: Healer Regen

Post by garrbear758 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Approved, although be warned that DMs will be taking action against players if seen abusing it.
You've done it [Garrbear], you've kicked the winemom nest. -Redacted