The time has come when I open the floor to minor DM tweak requests. I'm not asking about fixing characters or special presents, but rather, looking for more ideas on how to make things a little simpler and convenient.
Unlike Scholar Midnight, I am just a DM, and only have the ability to change things from the DM client. Here is a small list of small adjustments I have made to the server for the sake of slight convenience.
- Added Bounty Collector to the Caravan and the Arena Barracks
- Added Garbage Can to the front of Lower Udith Che
- Reset the names of all of the empty rooms in a guild house for a player.
- Added "10 at a time" crafting recipes for bulk processing with less clicks
- Added a planar portal (that was not noticed right away!) quite a bit closer to Cordor than the rest
- Moved a freakin' plant (Lady's Tear)(non-crafted) that was spawning in the middle of the road to the side of the road
I don't promise I'll add it, and I double don't want to hear any arguments in this thread, but, here's your chance to say, ask for Speedy Messengers, and then hear me say I won't put them into the server!