Cordor Navy Vs Sencliff Incident

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Apothys
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Cordor Navy Vs Sencliff Incident

Post by Apothys » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Just wanted to apologise to anyone involved in that incident that didnt reach out to me after the event.

What transpired is totally my fault, I acted in panic and started the conflict, it was a major breach of the rules in the way i initiated it and I am very sorry to everyone involved.

I feel ive put Sencliff back a peg in regards to people viewing our actions regarding the escalation in PvP recently and im deeply regretful. Please know that i always strive to avoid PvP or give an out to anyone involved and am always actively trying to promote a more non pvp orientated approach to situations. HOwever in this instance i literally panicked given the gravity of the size of the groups involved.

So id like to apologise to the players of the Cliff as well for my actions as i feel it reflected on all of you as a whole.

If anyone involved in the incident or otherwise wishes to chat with me about this please feel free too hit me up here or on discord.

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman

DarknessOfDespair

Re: Cordor Navy Vs Sencliff Incident

Post by DarknessOfDespair » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:27 am

I believe I know what incident, and I think the outcome was what both parties wanted, but some complained about it when it didn't go their way and some didn't. 99% of pirate interactions I've been a part of allow for a non-pvp out, and most people take it. I don't think there's any other way that interaction could have gone. But props to you for being nice about it.