NWN is on sale!

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Pincushion

NWN is on sale!

Post by Pincushion » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:20 pm

As the subject says, if you have any friends who are tempted to start playing or if you wanna get some spare copies, now's the time.

garrbear758

Re: NWN is on sale!

Post by garrbear758 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:45 pm

Just out of curiousity, what would you need a spare copy for? There isn't really a disk to lose these days.
You've done it [Garrbear], you've kicked the winemom nest. -Redacted

Apokriphos

Post by Apokriphos » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Speaking of spare copies, what is the official rule on multi-boxing (using more then one nwn copy on one computer at once). Not that I have or plan to do this, but I have heard conflicting rumors on the subject.

godhand-
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by godhand- » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Apokriphos wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm
Speaking of spare copies, what is the official rule on multi-boxing (using more then one nwn copy on one computer at once). Not that I have or plan to do this, but I have heard conflicting rumors on the subject.
Not allowed - i know this from experience :lol:
I had all the alt-boxes banned.

It was fun running with 4 toons at once, but its also incredibly pointless, as its very... VERY hard to RP 4 people at once, if not impossible.
Cortex wrote: Addendum, the immediate above post by godhand is wrong in about every aspect, as were most of his other posts.

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:28 am

godhand- wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm
Apokriphos wrote:

It was fun running with 4 toons at once, but its also incredibly pointless, as its very... VERY hard to RP 4 people at once, if not impossible.
An illusion, a familiar, and your own toon to be able to run 5 conversations at once in multiple languages, however, now THERE'S excitement.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs

godhand-
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by godhand- » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 am

triaddraykin wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:28 am
godhand- wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm
Apokriphos wrote:

An illusion, a familiar, and your own toon to be able to run 5 conversations at once in multiple languages, however, now THERE'S excitement.
And 2 different species of Enchanted mobs with ESF Enchanting (assuming of course that ESF giving you 2 at once works)
Cortex wrote: Addendum, the immediate above post by godhand is wrong in about every aspect, as were most of his other posts.

thimblegiant
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by thimblegiant » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:14 pm

garrbear758 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:45 pm
Just out of curiousity, what would you need a spare copy for? There isn't really a disk to lose these days.
This is one of the better sales. When it goes this low I stock up so I can give copies away to people I know who may be interested. I just restocked, but had to quit when my credit card started bouncing from the suspicious activity :). Wish there was a way to buy more than one at a time.

Also - I buy directly from Beamdog's site so I can give the key away to those who don't use Steam (like me).