OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Searching for UD Ranger / Druid Factions

Post by CookieMonster » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:12 am

Good Evening All,

Just wondering if their are any active Ranger / Druid factions or groups in the Underdark. I am GMT, though I only get to play 2 or 3 hours the odd evening since having a baby.

I have found plenty of people to RP with when I am online, but for the sake of my Characters RP, she does feel isolated and alone surrounded by all of these strange people.

I was even considering to ask a DM on the current view points of a Drow Ranger passing through the Surface unoccasionally to interact in the Grove (If they are still around)

Obviously I would proceed IC and search IC. But any tips or hints would be massively appreciated... Thank you!
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.

time_limited

Re: Searching for UD Ranger / Druid Factions

Post by time_limited » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Hi CookieMonster

The Undergrove is what you are looking for! Out of my head I know of 3 active people there (2 druids and 1 ranger I think)

Just leave them some notes on their boards or leave a note on the Hub board I'm sure they will find you up
Plays as:
Brega Dwarf-Smasher (active)
Longinus Dwarf-Smasher

Rigela

Re: Searching for UD Ranger / Druid Factions

Post by Rigela » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Yeah, Zurkhwood grove you can easily get to from Greyport. Are a few of us about, so can leave us a message there and one of of us should get to you soon enough. My own time is limited with being in healthcare at the moment though, but shall try and catch you when I am able and if not, hopefully one of the rest of us can.

As for going surface side, sure you can do it but you are still a drow so expect to be treated like that regardless of any "nature affinity" you might have with them. Anymore can likely discuss IG with the rest us dirty underdark hippies!
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira