Seeking Australian Evening Players

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Skarain

Seeking Australian Evening Players

Post by Skarain » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:47 am

I am searching for players who play during Australian afternoon/evenings.

Arelith is a large place and sometimes, it can be hard to know where to look for.

I play from EU myself, but my free time is during the day, so it's sometimes hard to find other characters to interact and build meaningful relationships with.

So, this is my attempt to reach out to get a better inkling where to look at. If there is any particular hub that is active Australian evening hours, of if it is all spread out?

Hazard

Re: Seeking Australian Evening Players

Post by Hazard » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:40 am

Yo.

I am playing from Australia, and I have very little trouble finding people to RP with down in Andunor. It's great!
Probably because it's so centralized.

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:42 am

Well henlo! I'm an Aussie player and have quite a few Aussies in my faction. A lot of us APAC (Asia Pacific) players hang out in and around Cordor. Hit me up on Discord too if you want to connect Dawn#9586

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Vatheril

Post by Vatheril » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Probably not helpful but there's three of us in the late epics who hang around Brogdenstein (during the Aussie evenings) and go on regular delves/exploration/adventures somewhat often.

Aroura

Post by Aroura » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:43 am

Hello!
NSW here, specifically!
We also have a bundle of evening players in Guldorand if you ever wish to come say hi. We go sailing, training, shenanigans, its good fun.
UD is also a lovely spot to do so, because the Hub is a central location for everyone to gather instead of being spread out over several cities/area.

Zan

Post by Zan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:47 pm

Depending on your vibe, as Dawn already said above there are a few of us on the Surface, and we've got alot of the odd-hour americans as well. Cordor is a good place to meet a few folks, and the Aussie community tends to know each other so can easily make introductions with the rest of the folks.
Current Char: Khael'dar

"Understanding is a Three-Edged Sword"