I'm sorry Arelith. Forgive me Arelith.

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

I'm sorry Arelith. Forgive me Arelith.

Post by Petrifictus » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:45 am

Hello Arelith community,
I'm writing this apology with hopes to mend old wounds and wipe some bad blood between some in the community with hopes of moving forward while reflecting myself. I'm sorry for any errors, issues, aggro or bad blood that may have been caused on my part in the past within the community, as well admit that sometimes I might feel arrogant and frustrating to deal with OOC. I'm trying to be better and would like to try and sweep all this aside so we can just keep playing the game we all enjoy. HOWEVER, I want to ask that the victimisation stops, the general sweeping statements about my apparent bad RP and my apparent lack of contributions to the game, which I've gotten these past months. This is not an attack on anyone. I just want to be clear and hope we can put this behind us. People OOC have been coming at me with only negatives and no positives at all, which has caused be depression, stress and anxiety due to past treatment. I've felt really bad that I'm somehow turned into a great butthole to the server, who is just arrogant and frustrating with no valid RP nor never bringing anything good on the table, while never willing to see things from my point of view. All I EVER WANT is to have fun with good people I consider friends, feel my characters and RP being valued as well respected within the server, bring everybody close with my events again and again.

Part issue is that the text conversations are not great at communicating emotion and its all because, it aint face to face, so we cant reason or read emotion, people see what they want to see based on there own view point. I'm sincerely and genuinely sorry all of you within the Arelith community for all what has happended on my part within the server. :(

Petrifictus
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: I'm sorry Arelith. Forgive me Arelith.

Post by MalKalz » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 pm

This topic goes against what you are trying to accomplish. You point out that you want to apologize and then come off as accusatory by saying they are victimizing themselves.

My recommendation:

I’d you feel you have wronged people, make the efforts through how you roleplay and interact. If you want things to stop, don’t let there be a build up to those situations. If you cannot prevent it, find means to eliminate those interactions - notells, removing OOC communication on Discord, etc. Just remember that not everyone will like your roleplay, not everyone will agree with everything you say, but why bother trying to be near those people and not just focus on the positive parts in your life?

I hope that you are able to move forward where you are feeling better emotionally. Hopefully you are able to get into better spirits with time - if anything, breaks to rebalance life does help. It’s worked for me and many others.

I’ve locked this thread to avoid any potential issues of response.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.