A Spanish lost in Arelith...

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

A Spanish lost in Arelith...

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:59 am

I am a player from Spain, wondering how many other Spanish or Spanish-speakers could be around... I am just wondering by curiosity.

So, ¿Hola, algún hispano-parlante por aquí? ("Hello, is any Spanish-speaker here?")

(This will explain to many of you, my frequent typos and difficulties RPing in a tongue that is not my native one nor one that I mastered well, but I keep trying and slowly learning)

And... Any English user, feel free anytime to correct my typos, be sure I will be thankful a lot about that! :P
Last edited by The Man of the Moon on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Kashisjonny

Re: A Spanish lost in Arelith...

Post by Kashisjonny » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Grazi avec vou de espaniola ce ce :)
Wishes : Wall-E is Cyborg Jesus.

rat0a
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by rat0a » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:19 am

I'm from Puerto Rico a commonwealth from of the United States

So Spanish is the primary language, that been said I speak English at my civilian work and at my U.S. Army reserve unit.

Saludos!!! yo entiendo que dominas el idioma bien, y no te preocupes mucho por los "typos" a mi me pasa a cada rato....tengo dedos gordos y se refleja en el Keyboard.
Hana Bora Tormite WM 2011 Retired
Kyra Fryar Tempurian Kensai WM 2012 Retired
Timon Colt Tormite Paladin 2014 Wanderer Sem-Retired
Aldred Ogden Tormite Paladin 2015 on&off
Theela Kenson Tormite Paladin 2018 Main

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 am

rat0a wrote:I'm from Puerto Rico a commonwealth from of the United States

So Spanish is the primary language, that been said I speak English at my civilian work and at my U.S. Army reserve unit.

Saludos!!! yo entiendo que dominas el idioma bien, y no te preocupes mucho por los "typos" a mi me pasa a cada rato....tengo dedos gordos y se refleja en el Keyboard.
jajaja... Si, a mi me pasa a menudo que sin querer, presiono la tecla de mayúsculas y de repento veo que he escrito algo como si lo gritara... entonces me siento como... :evil:

(Trasnlation to English) :arrow: "hahaha, yes, this is often happening to me that without intention, i pressed the capital key and then, suddenly I realice I wrote the RP as if I was yelling and I feel then like :evil: "

By the way I am a military in the Spanish Navy.

A pleasure and if you spoted me logging IG (The Man of the Moon) feel free to send me a tell :P
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you