Mind-blowing collaborative storytelling group.

OOC General Discussion

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ramen

Mind-blowing collaborative storytelling group.

Post by Ramen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I remember maybe 2-3 years ago, on the old forums; (Apologies, I wasn't able to unearth the post.) there was talk of starting a collaborative writing effort. For any who were then, or are now intrigued by this concept, click this link. These guys are so dedicated, they didn't even break character when someone blundered in and started asking uhhhmmm.... meta-questions. (If that makes sense).

Also, if the above mentioned project didn't suffer crib death, does anyone have a link to its current home?
There's no room left for 'freedom from the tyranny of government'. Your right to live where you want, with companions of your choosing, under laws to which you agree, died in the 18th century. -William Burroughs

HurinWillSmite

Re: Mind-blowing collaborative storytelling group.

Post by HurinWillSmite » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:53 pm

I don't get it. I tried a few topics (before I lost patience and closed the tab) and I could only read the first post. the rest says they are deleted/lost.

Ramen

Re: Mind-blowing collaborative storytelling group.

Post by Ramen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:09 pm

There are long stretches of blank posts that you have to scroll through. Apparently they allow unregistered users to post, but the post is only temporary?... I think. Also, it seems the host (yuku) got penetrated, in the most unpleasant manner, and much of the content couldn't be recovered.

However, just sifting through the smouldering remains, I was in awe of how ambitious and detailed their universe was. On a related note; it kinda reminds me of the article our dear benevolent dictator linked in the facebook group a couple weeks ago. They disposed of dice bags, excommunicated experience tables, and rained down ruin upon rule sets.

Or, this could just be my imagination filling in the gaps left by.... whatever event sundered their poor world.

Yeah, it looks like the community is on life support. Shame.
There's no room left for 'freedom from the tyranny of government'. Your right to live where you want, with companions of your choosing, under laws to which you agree, died in the 18th century. -William Burroughs