Saoirse kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Saoirse kudos

Post by woodbreeze » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:57 am

I rolled Saoirse! It's been forever since I actually last played her and I didn't think I was going to come back to after so long. But she was fun to play,
and I just wanna nod my head to the few special people who made her that way.

Ren, Kesa, Andrew - the main amigos. The few people I could always look forward to logging in and hanging out with, and getting into shenanigans with. I would like to imagine that Saoirse does eventually come back to that tree for that picnic one day. Their misfit band lives on in my heart.

Dahlia - I think this character made me cry/almost cry a few times. Their relationship started off so wholesome, and the drama that developed surrounding it has honestly been one of my favorite dynamics out of all the characters I've ever played. If there's one thing I really regret, it's not playing with you more. Thanks for being really cool.

Aurlyn & friends - <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Piper Pike - Their interaction at the wedding was one of the few that I honestly looked forward to most, and it didn't disappoint. I love Piper and her energy and I wish I got to play with you more, but I cherish what I got. :)

Nomad Crew & Company, Ellie Wintercat, Arihalys, Nomad Regulars - I loved this family. If I didn't have any plans for the day logging in, I could always count on coming to this place and hanging out with the people that really make this setting feel alive. Thank you to everyone who was some way or another involved with the Nomad, be it patron or server. You truly made it special for me.

I know there are more names that I am forgetting. I'll add them as I remember, but for now I'll just keep it short. Just know that I love all of you whether I played with you for a few minutes or months!

Saoirse is off doing Scarlet Mummer things and living a happy ending. Thanks guys!

Last edited by woodbreeze on Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stop. Ninja Time

Re: Saoirse kudos

Post by Stop. Ninja Time » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:18 am

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ren and I have missed Saoirse, and I was always hopeful she'd return. She was a great character, and a great friend to Ren. She'll be missed!

I hope you have fun with whatever you get up to next; and hopefully we run into eachother again some time!

<3

Aniel
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Aniel » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:10 am

saorise was a cool cat

Edens_Fall
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Edens_Fall » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:18 pm

It was short but fun! While Kesa is shelved I did enjoy her adventures across the isle. Thank you for being as awesome you are!