Farewell, Elenia

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rugnar

Farewell, Elenia

Post by Rugnar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:11 pm

When I came back to the server after being gone almost a year, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, I've bounced between a few characters and I finally settled on Elenia, my assassin that wasn't an assassin. Elenia was a challenge for me to RP because she embodied something that makes me, as a player, uncomfortable. I wanted to take a moment to stop and give people kudos now that she's gone for good.

BlackVelvetBand - An amazing rper, both creating her own as well as creating it for others. She was an excellent person to be around while I was playing Elenia so thank you for the great 2 or 3 months I've been back!

grantuseyes - Just like BVB, this guy has been amazing when it comes to rp. Heinrich was a person Elenia liked from the get go, thinking 'well this guy understands the problem,' and made my few months very enjoyable.

Minuteman - Stellen was a person that came back and instantly meant everything to Elenia. Yes, she left without saying goodbye, but they always said they'd be there when the other needed it most. He definitely made Elenia feel like she had a place where she could just relax instead of dealing with the stress of daily life.

Kudos to so many more, everything and everyone that she interacted with had an impact on her whether easily noticeable or very subtle. Thank you all for making the server a bit more enjoyable.
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Farewell, Elenia

Post by DarkDreamer » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Elaina is a great character, she brought forth anger in Arawen I didn't even know Arawen had, in the face of fear and death, she manage to rip out Elaina's eyes, no small feat for the young elf. Thank you for making her story so great. Your a great RPer.

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Spend that 5% well :P

JediZero

Post by JediZero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:48 am

Sorry to hear that she died before Jacob managed to kill her I got to know her better. Assassins are hard to play, at least in my experience. Good on you for doing so well, and being a gracious winner in that gank on the way back to Wharftown. <3

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:51 am

Oh no, she's still alive. Just rolled because she left for the mainland one final time :D
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow