Arabella Herald, Out!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

HD52

Arabella Herald, Out!

Post by HD52 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:57 am

Arabella has gone home to live out her last few months on this mortal plane. I am very glad to have observed her growth from a mousy scribe to confident emissary. Thank you to everybody who met her and took the time to play with me... You shaped her into a strong and dynamic woman. It is because of every last one of you that I enjoyed playing here for the last six months.

I am looking forward to seeing everybody again through a new character! (:

Eternally yours,

Arabella Herald
Active:
Gone: Innogen, Arabella Herald, Urdin Taggul

gilescorey

Re: Arabella Herald, Out!

Post by gilescorey » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:23 am

NO

I loved Arabella, she was incredibly written and more importantly, one of the Most inclusive characters I've ever seen. Everyone around her came away with something, and I mean that in a literal sense. She shirked none that I ever saw - everyone who approached her, even those that didn't, was paid some degree of attention.

This takes monumental patience and some degree of finesse; I'm deeply pleased I ever struck up conversation, and more that I ever saw her at all.

Nekonecro

Post by Nekonecro » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Boo.

Violet Riverwood

Post by Violet Riverwood » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:22 pm

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED BRING HER BACK

Serious though, Arabella was an absolutely amazing character! She was lovely to Violet, even when Violet's motives were... Questionable, to say the least. And the few interactions that were shared between her and Athena were also lovely.

Not to mention you are an 11/10 person OOC, and I cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

Rugnar

Post by Rugnar » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Uhhh....Imma have to no. Arabella was probably the first person to actually sit Elenia down and be like "wtf is wrong with you?" You're an amazing RPer and from what I can tell, amazing person. You're gonna succeed on any character I'm sure....THOUGH I DON'T WANT A NEW CHARACTER
Current Main Character - Xuneyl Teken'tlar

Old mains - Mithpsira Phexori, Annabelle Ross, Ambroz Lyons, Azalea Lyons, and Elenia Davenport, The Crow

Liotu

Post by Liotu » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:04 am

:((((((((((((((((((((((

She will be sorely missed! Can't wait to see what other creations you have drifting around in that brilliant head of yours.
Jadoth Dawnfire wrote:*the helmet hides the tears*

Juke The Spuke

Post by Juke The Spuke » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 pm

She could have left a note. :|

Sad to see her go if only because she was privy to certain interactions that I thought could have lead to hilarious results. I'm grateful of the way you played along with certain half-truths and outright lies that any player could easily have seen through if they had chosen to do so. Thanks to you I have an established role on a character that has often lacked purpose, so I'm grateful to have met both you and your character.