Effigy

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DSM-IV

Effigy

Post by DSM-IV » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 am

To whomever is placing the Effigies in Arelith Forrest, thank you. It's drumming up a bunch of RP. Love seeing this type of stuff. Just spent couple of hours with folks searching, and RP'ing about it.

On a Side note: If whoever is doing it, might you send a PM to Blood, Myst, and Moons? Not a must or anything.
Not a Harper

WithoutEffort

Re: Effigy

Post by WithoutEffort » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:57 am

I've also seen these. They're very interesting pieces, excited to see how it will go! Kudos to whoever it is!
Nothing in this world matters.

Commissar

Post by Commissar » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 am

Absolutely. The description on these things is magnificent. Thanks to whoever it is that's lurking in the woods!
May you live in interesting times.
Manticore, on Sun Elves wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure the racism is like a mating ritual or something. Like plumes on birds.

METAL BAWKSES

Post by METAL BAWKSES » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:31 am

I originally was slightly remiss to comment on this because I wanted to try and maintain some aura of mystery but with the love I figured giving my thanks was only right. I'm super glad to hear that people are having fun with it and honestly they're more successful than I had originally even thought they might be. I hope to continue to make things fun for the folks in the woods. :twisted: Kudos back in turn to the elves, the Grove and anyone else who is going along with this.
Active: Actually playing something again!
Hiatus:
Another wild mage
Inactive: Colette Fletcher
Colette Melchiott
Dhaun'stra
Sile
Fiore Vasari