Silvers' Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

helitron

Silvers' Kudos

Post by helitron » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:57 pm

Now that Silvers is stuck in the Void and will never return to the Prime or any other plane, a lot of Kudos is deserved to everyone that interacted with him in the past

First of all the Darrowdeep crew, a great group of Knights, Meisters, Squires and protectors of the roads, who quickly became Silver's family after he arrived on Arelith. Vicko, Saelynn, Kael, Hilde, Ysolda, Edwyn, Grunthilde, Lacroix, Elena, Ecthelion, Michael, Frenzo, Lynessa, Arael, Larson, Phurp, Eludriel, Luiz, Vastance, Remmy, Tserlog, and many more who were around during Silver's time. You all rock! A great group of characters and even greater players behind the characters. Thank you for including Silvers and giving him a home.

Great thanks to the Thane and Brogendenstein, Kimli, Boulder, Aila, Gotriik, Murin, Aggetha for the support and the good times. Also for taking me along on the Ironhelm during the Skal Cup.

Many others that have interacted with Silvers over the past months: Merriam, Spring, Nora, Olwyn, Horbag, the Skaljard characters from the early days: Valindra, Ada, Skywater, Cyrinthia, and even the pirates that gave Silvers a lot of headache.

Special mention to DM Hoodoo and Twohand for the great event that lead to Silvers' final sacrifice. I did not expect such an exit.

Thank you all!

Guy Silvers, Knight of Darrowdeep (AR 153, Tarsakh)

Rolled characters:
William Bones; Durk Rotgrun; Hector Bartholomew; Rali Runehammer; Daris Blake; Nathaniel Silvers; Mordarok; Guy Silvers; Shayleth Shadowblood

Twohand
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Silvers' Kudos

Post by Twohand » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:32 am

Sad to see someone go, always is, specially with a shocking end, but tell me, how do you feel with Guy now as the protagonist of Planescape: Torment 2? :P

Preytoria

Post by Preytoria » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:13 am

SILVERS! Remmy's player here. You were a lot of fun to play with and Silvers always struck me as a classic knight! Sad we didnt get to play more cause I shelved and eventually rolled my dude, but that's how it goes! I'm glad you had a lot of fun with Silvers and I always like hearing about Darrowdeep antics in general! Good stuff!

Revelations

Post by Revelations » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:48 am

Thanks for all the fun and thanks for letting me be a part of your stories. Silvers was amazingly reliable and cool, a real treat to any faction!

So sad to hear Silvers is gone. Wish I'd been there for the end.

Have fun on your next character, hope we run into each other again :)
Be faithful in the face of death
And I will give you the crown of life

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:26 pm

Cyrinthia here, I regret that our plot lines took us separate ways after that fateful trip through the shadow plane to escape Skal, but that’s how it goes! I’ll see you in the next life 🙂
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.