The Tower [REDACTED]

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Red Ropes

The Tower [REDACTED]

Post by Red Ropes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:32 am

First of all thank you so much to DM Titania for humoring us on our end and our interloping with whatever your quest has been from the side lines.

For the affects, for the cool NPC you introduced, and for the oversight in the lofty and MAD.

A smaller shout out to Wish who was giving aid during that event, DM affects and NPC prep is always wild and crazy.

Thanks for getting us through moments strange and moments purposeful.

---

Kudos to Guldorand - not to say names at length but our interaction with Guldorand has been very pleasant and we both have a lot more drama and intrigue between us these days that gives room for us to tell all sorts of stories, without Guldorand, this wasn't possible!

To the "OTHER PEOPLE" and the "kidnapped adventurer", also thanks for the cool and interesting story interaction.

To the Banites at large - i hate you all

and lastly to the people who showed up at the Tower [REDACTED] - that was wild and though we didn't have much room beyond battle that was great. We'd been planning for everything and expected all sorts of shenanigans. But I'm glad we got to tussle!

--

and just everyone, thank everyone
🤡

LichBait

Re: The Tower [REDACTED]

Post by LichBait » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:44 am

A crazy time indeed! Definitely a chaotic brawl. Quite fun!

Current
Ayiesha Dahyarif
Ilphaeryl Xun'viir

Lansert

Post by Lansert » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 am

Bit sad I wasn't able to attend directly but I'm glad my peeps (and my not peeps) had fun with the lead up to and the event itself.

Tyros is a rather excellent Enemy Mine to be certain. Zeke doesn't like or trust him but he (Tyros) sure does make his intentions and desires clear and is more than willing to put differences aside to handle common enemies. As I've said before Zeke likes how Lawful he is but hates how Evil he is. The lead up to the event was, at least for me, mostly enjoyable.

Shout out to Guldorand for being both down OOC for how this story developed/develops and for how they responded IC to it as well.

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:21 am

the wyrm is definitely up there with some of my favorite NPCs.

"MY SCALES ARE BEAUTIFUL"

Aniel
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by Aniel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:56 am

Isandra arrived late due to a few terrain difficulties right into the middle of a war zone. I wish the [Magic] tag had been enabled so that we could've had a few proper explosions. Alas it was still plenty of fun even if my involvement was an immediate panicked retreat, haha. And from what I recall I believe DM Hoodoo was present as well!

Many props for the RP and raid today.

Red Ropes

Post by Red Ropes » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:59 am

Also kudos to Hoodoo then!
🤡

Sockss

Post by Sockss » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 am

As the resident Myon boy, singing marching songs and everything that followed was fun.

Thanks for all the neat things.

Also I want to highlight the really pleasant interactions post pvp, that was oddly the highlight for me.

Hopefully lots more will come from it!
Thankfully this team is no longer being used.

Sockss#5567 for nwn mechanics questions.

Karris the Anarchist
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Karris the Anarchist » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:33 am

Fun times! I regret I couldn't stay longer, but seeing as it was closing on 4 AM and I had to be at work at 9, I had trouble standing (sitting!) up straight at that point.

I think this is the largest PVP interaction I've ever been in, and despite the chaos, there was a rhythm to it - well done!
That which doesn't kill you, simply makes you... stranger.

Vylarah

Post by Vylarah » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 am

All I wanted, was to do a writ in peace ;-; But NOOOO all of you had to come into the underdark in that particular entrance!

But, seriously, I hope you had a lot of fun, everybody, even if I wasn't a part of it, I wish I had been~

Kind Regards,
Matron Baentlar
Current Character: Artemis Baatori
Current Alt: ???

Preytoria

Post by Preytoria » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Overall I thought it was cool. I mean PvP with that many people, anti-magic, and in -THAT AREA- in particular is a giant mess. But overall cool stuff went down. I additionally enjoyed the post-tower stuff that happened -- at least to my character's circle. Good job again to DM Wish. What you did with Xun'viir, I think, should be looked into for other DM events. When things don't go as smoothly as intended -- simple acknowledgments or moments like that can still leave a lasting impression for people/factions. It gives weight to what happened even if some may argue, "We portaled into an anti-magic zone and got in a giant laggy pvp brawl in an annoying zone of the game."

I think everyone involved walked away with a good experience, though!

Dreams

Post by Dreams » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Fun time! Probably the most strain my tiny laptop has ever been under, and though my character was barely able to move, it was still an enjoyable story. It's particularly cool to see weeks of RP and strategizing play out, especially knowing what went into it.

Thanks to the players and the DMs!

Crisparini

Post by Crisparini » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:00 pm

The kidnapped adventurer, good l o r d. That's one way of putting it

:D Props to all of you- Especially those that we ran into on the way <3