book faire

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

this is not for you

book faire

Post by this is not for you » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 am

uh wow thank you everyone for coming? i was nervous we'd have some poor sports but everything was mostly on the up and up except for those two pirates that got bashed sorry guys it was really great to see so many people out and participating.

But I also want to thank YOU. The arcane library is all contributions past and present from the community and it is full of some AMAZING pieces. You nerds who put in and wrote thesis and papers that no one would ever see, you guys got your stuff published and is what fills the shelves. Thank you guys for putting in all that hard work and letting us show you champs off.

shout out to marcus orefrown who did the lion's share of book copying, and also helped us do the initial library rehaul.
shout out to bat country for supporting us with ORGANIZATION TOOLS to keep everything very tidy and neat.
shout out to garrett kelson who single handedly keeps the library supplied with ink and wood cuts.

You guys did the really tedious hard work that doesn't always get recognized, so i just want to say thanks for all your hard work you heroes.

See you guys at the next book faire.

Last edited by this is not for you on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

DM Avalon Soul
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: book faire

Post by DM Avalon Soul » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:37 am

I apologize I could not have Friar Tuldorf linger overlong!
"How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame; for one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see. " -- Sebaestian, Babylon 5

Memelord

Post by Memelord » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:11 am

It was a night.

Complx

Post by Complx » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:12 am

it was nice also i hate printing presses

Party in the forest at midnight

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:10 pm

I had a lot of fun, I hope you hold another in the future! The location was great, I loved all of the passers by.

Some more pictures: