~ Just Fading Away ~

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Preserver
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

~ Just Fading Away ~

Post by Preserver » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:31 pm

Siobhan has left Arelith just as silently and, perhaps, meaninglessly as she got there. Unlike Lladria, she didn't go with a big bang and disappeared as an amoral, sneaky and somewhat sad person should: saying hello to her few friends and loved ones and then getting onto the first boat for Athkatla.

But that doesn't mean there's not lots of peeps to thank for my time playing her!
Siobhan was kind of a weird experiment for me, as I often play characters with a planned endgame, while Siobhan was a very "go with the flow girl", and lots of nice and less-nice people found themselves in this flow!

- Pigeon: Siobhan's very own Dove, her adventuring buddy and dear friend of so many hijinks!
- Itzal: Siobhan's mentor, friend, the one she could talk honestly to without fear of being negatively judged.
- Kynes: from delusional crush to colleague to possible push towards self-betterment... it started, but Siobhan isn't one to commit.
- Teris: <3 .
- Cameron Morning: another somebody who treated Siobhan good and that she felt compelled to give stuff FOR FREE.
- M'zu: because there's never TOO MUCH money you can try to get from a Hin!
- Edmund: seeing one grow from paesantry to friggin' Minister was cool, and Ed always was a big interesting question mark for Siobhan.
- Percival: *stares* .
- Veriel: because abusing weak Elves is especially fun if they don't fight back!
- Evrain D'Immersea: possibly the one who made Siobhan jump for the first time on the "should I or should I not stab?" train.
- Alexandra Kerras: sooooo much appreciation, great RPer, always been a big fan, and so many plots!
- Peram: Siobhan's own cute little Death-Hin that she definitely doesn't own a small plushie replica of... :oops:

... and many others I can't remember because memory is for chumps!
See y'all soon, wonderful people! :mrgreen:

YO.

~ Lladria Sethassiel ~ (Dead!) - ~ Siobhan Gray (Departed!)
~ Elspeth Lynndain (Dead!) - Noasheel Xephrates (Dead!)
~ Yachta - ~ Providence (Dead!)

Gideon DeVay
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: ~ Just Fading Away ~

Post by Gideon DeVay » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Farewell Siobhan! I enjoyed the RP and character concept. Well done!

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Re: ~ Just Fading Away ~

Post by Sic Semper Tyrannis » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:53 am

I'm sorry I couldn't be around as much with Alex near the end--lost a lot of steam as RL got busier. Siobhan was awesome! Hope you enjoy your next one.

Currently: Madison Sabel
Retired: Emily Azuretide, Aremis Keidos, Mackenzie Graves