Thanks for bringing the forums back up!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

l33tfragiletings

Thanks for bringing the forums back up!

Post by l33tfragiletings » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:32 am

That must've been a headache to deal with, thanks for getting the forums back up! We the players appreciate the team!

Party in the forest at midnight

Re: Thanks for bringing the forums back up!

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:35 am

Seconding this, reading through everything you went through it sounds like a complete nightmare. Thank you for all the work you do in maintaining the server and its resources.

Aelryn Bloodmoon
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Aelryn Bloodmoon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:44 am

Thirded. To help out a little, my roommate and I have been plugging the new forums and various pages off of them into the google search engine whenever we're idling around waiting on something else or talking. Hopefully it has a large enough impact that by the time you talk to the jerks that tried to hold your domain ransom next, you can laugh at them, point out that the search engine is already populated with the new domain, and that they'll probably never see another cent from you.

Some people might call that a little petty. I wouldn't be one of them, though. That was some really underhanded garbage they tried to pull.
Bane's tyranny is known throughout the continent, and his is the image most seen as the face of evil.
-Faiths and Pantheons (c)2002

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by triaddraykin » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:32 pm

How can someone else help with that?
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs