Skal Players!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rigaudon

Skal Players!

Post by Rigaudon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:44 am

Holy crap y'all. The levels of intrigue and RP I have seen is just amazing.

Stygand Brightwood - One of the best Paladins I have ever seen. A sane, Lawful good, not Lawful stupid.

Theoderus Smokeshield - Great librarian, leading these meetings, doing an amazing job working with me on my missions.

Riza Black - Definitely surprising me each step of the way.

Hooded Figure - Sorry Avross is being so distrusting of you! It is just a bunch of bad coincidences! *I hope*

Ranulf - Best Guard Captain. Love how you play him.

I'm forgetting names because it is bedtime. But -
The guy who goes out and collects resources for the barrels, you da MVP. Always interacting even as people walk by.
Everyone at the meeting, Hakon, Ada, Finn, (Other halfling I can't remember RN) Amazing viewpoints, arguments and counter arguments from you all!

Scholar Ukyo, Ravneth, Nyra. Seriously just everyone I see. You do superb! Much love!
- Your friendly neighbourhood stalker,
Avross Hanckey

Grunf

Re: Skal Players!

Post by Grunf » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:22 am

I am also speechless at level of great RP and DMs that add only bits to it without being too much.

The last meeting had that sent of unusual group being gathered like in Rivendalle regarsing One Ring, and each pulling to its side however all the argue was done so smooth that speaks actually of players themselves as a true class.

So many stories and player driven plots that sometimes i log off just to reset my brain.

Kudos to all in Skal, cya in the game!