Initiation ceremony and a sacrifice to Lolth

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Artenides

Initiation ceremony and a sacrifice to Lolth

Post by Artenides » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Oh my, this was amazing!

The whole evening started by having an initiation ceremony for X'vred, becoming a member of House Do'rret. The ceremony took place in the Bone Fields. Amal'lira Do'rret (our matron) and myself were accompanied by Xyrmoira as well. X'vred decided to be initiated by combat, so he fought two summons to prove his strength. Everyone was busy watching the fight, so we didn't notice that an assassin (Zaknaudrin) approached our matron with a concealed weapon, ready to strike. Luckily with combined effort we managed to stop the assassin. After the interrogation and the help of Mydolith Fuma'Vhid we decided to take the assassin back to the temple to sacrifice him to Lolth.

Our team met with Maia Maivert, Ravares Xun'viir and Iym Zes'yrr Fuma'Vhid at the temple and explained what had happened. They welcomed us and allowed us to proceed.

This event was a blast, a huge thank you to everyone that participated! Looking forward to some more RP with you all!
--
Plays as: [No active char atm]
"I am a software developer and a DnD nerd. That means I am equally qualified to deal with bugs and bugbears!"

Restless Dragon

Re: Initiation ceremony and a sacrifice to Lolth

Post by Restless Dragon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:47 am

The whole evening was full of great roleplay and I wanted to say a huge thank you to all involved for making it so fun :) you all rock!

Royal Blood

Re: Initiation ceremony and a sacrifice to Lolth

Post by Royal Blood » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:49 am

: Dagger:

It was fun to see that play out and have so much activity around the temple lately!
I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.