Mayor Betto Retires

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Dollarphil

Mayor Betto Retires

Post by Dollarphil » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:09 am

I want to give a big thank you to all that showed up and the great time that was had at my retirement party from being the mayor of bendir. There was song and even a dance or two "no names" but I really have to thank all who put this together. It was a surprise party so please all who where there and planned it know how much I thank you.

I don't want to name names and to all those that took screenies please feel free to load them up.

I am not going to name names cause I don't want to leave everyone out but know it was a kick Snuggybear party and the moustaches will go down in history..

Thanks again,
Dollarphil

Nuketech
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Mayor Betto Retires

Post by Nuketech » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:44 am

Trust the least sneaky Hin to plan a "surprise" party and this is what you get. :P

Filo doing his best to act surprised after walking in:

AnselHoenheim
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by AnselHoenheim » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:49 am

It was the best party I have ever seen and I enjoyed it greatly (even if the mobile syndrome continues REEEEE), and I also send up the Kudos to the organizers of the event because they are awesome and needs so much love!

Also Kudos for the target of the "Surprise" party for being a really good RPer and being extremely inclusive with everyone, love'ya Mayor!

Rhavin76

Post by Rhavin76 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm

Dollarphil wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:09 am
and the moustaches will go down in history..

That was hilarious, on the portal screen half of Surface was wearing a Filo moustache and all those random tells from folks asking what was going on :lol:

Interium
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Interium » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:48 am

I really enjoyed it even if the visit had to be quite brief! The Filo moustaches was the cherry on top for sure!

Well done playing as Bendir's Mayor!