Drae T'saran?

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Monchichi

Drae T'saran?

Post by Monchichi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:01 pm

This was the first time in had done any RP whatsoever, when I joined arelith in November 2018.

I was finishing my business with one of the vendors in the hub, slightly annoyed at that she didn't want to buy all my stuff I started throwing the trash out of my backpack, littering in the hub.

Outraged by the sight of this a drowess approaches me, and she had no intent whatsoever on simply letting it go, so she confronted me, made me pick it all up and throw it in the trash bin, using threats and bullying me to do so.

And honestly I can still remember the feeling you gave me with your amazing role play, somehow I could feel like I was there in the moment and I could never have asked for a better introduction to RP and arelith.

But you were not done here, after having your way with me their wasnt much discussion, if Drae would have it her way I would be her slave.

She introduced me to her drowlings and had me be their guard when hunting, until I was finally barely able to hunt with you for a very short while, but in this time that you were testing me we came across this wizard that you killed and made me chose if we were going to revive him or not, and I chose to keep his skull.

Our master and slave relation didn't last long though, you were moving away from that character and at the same time i wasnt happy with my build, but it has still been the most intense RP experience I had until this point and I still hope to meet you once again. Because you are awesome!

Sincerely Karnath (slave)