DM who ran the Cordor Necromancer event

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

PEST CONTROL

DM who ran the Cordor Necromancer event

Post by PEST CONTROL » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Sadly, I don't know the name of the DM for the event, but, they did a wonderful job handling maybe 20 some people in a tiny area. If anyone has used the DM client you would understand the stress and difficulty running an event. There were no pauses or time waiting. It was very tight. Done in a couple of hours. Super impressive. I had a lot of fun.

DM Fox

Re: DM who ran the Cordor Necromancer event

Post by DM Fox » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:21 am

Super glad you enjoyed it!

I appreciated the spotlight sharing, solid RP, and teamwork in this little undead battle royale. Well done to all!

Zan

Re: DM who ran the Cordor Necromancer event

Post by Zan » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:36 am

Someone beat me to the punch on this one, great work by DM Fox, handling a large group of players and giving us an event that helped move along an island wide plotline (Not mentioing it because you know... FOIG)

The highlight for me in the whole thing however was coming full circle to where the event started a few weeks ago, with a few spirits in the forest, and RPing the gratitude after the throw down with the big bad! Thanks for the attention to detail and finishing the narrative in a memorable way Foxy! Keep it up mate
Current Char: Khael'dar

"Understanding is a Three-Edged Sword"