Beast King's Feast III

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Petrifictus

Beast King's Feast III

Post by Petrifictus » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:03 am

As player of Beast King Karstaag, "Da Main Man," I wish to lend kudos for all who took part with the feast to pledge loyalties, offer tributes, come up with different entertainment of server crashing goblin brawls, fire shows and Kossuth's "rebirth ritual" on tortured slave.

Kudos to the monster races of the Scourge, Orogs of Deep Legion, Goblins of Oogooboogoo, Kobolds of Rosemaws & Duskwroughts, drows Lavok of House Xun'viir and Pheril of House Ssambra, plus other quests who made it.

Special Kudos for adorable halfling slave Perin Lear (Beast King calls first dibs if she ever goes on sale!), "Slave Mother" Amalie Arcath, as well the captured slave and Kossuth priest (which names I unfortunately forgot, my bad) for providing very memorable entertainment.

Will try to keep these feasts at least monthly and encourage the Underdark community to do the same, as even the Andunor need some small fun events!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

My decency

Re: Beast King's Feast III

Post by My decency » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Even if I stayed mostly out of the way, I had a lot of fun! Thanks for the event and a nice way to get to meet some people!
Elizabeth 'Jezebel' Kingsley
Yesthyra 'Yessy' Rosewillow
Alais Kingsley
Hunter548 wrote:Sun elves are culturally evil by any standard that isnt slobbing corellons knob