Sazal’ Dro’Vaalvaz Evermoore

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rasha
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Sazal’ Dro’Vaalvaz Evermoore

Post by Rasha » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:23 am

Sazzy!!! My true love in all that a character could be. Just a quick shout-out to everyone who interacted with her. Too many awesome people to list. It was a ton of fun.

She had a good death, actually made me tear up, and as much as she had left, still to do, for Sencliff, it would have been inappropriate to carry on. I am content with choices made all through her 129-ish years. I am not certain details of her passing will ever be known. She did leave behind one child, with her late husband, Dread Lord Dante’ Evermoore. Who knows, perhaps someday she’ll make her way to Arelith. Heh.

Pirates - I love you. Sazal’ had been approved for Sencliff ink, and was just waiting for it to be implemented in game. I hope you all know she was a pirate at heart. ☠️ Really pleased to see the Cliff come back to life. Hands down, my favorite place on Arelith.

Sharrans - a true lesson in loss. I adore you all. I thank you for embracing me into Her darkness. 💜 “All that is shadow is Hers. All that is secret is Hers. Glory to Shar!”

Andunor - you dark beast, you. Sazal’ never stopped trying to make that alliance, but it came down to family, first. A very unfortunate event, as they do sometimes occur. 🖤

Yo ho ho! The loss was inevitable. Rock on, Arelith family. 🖖🏻

-=- Somebody that You used to Know -=-

Rasper - Shelf
Vesra Maa've - Shelf
Tessa O'Shea - Active
Ravenna - Shelf

Sazal' Dro'Vaalvaz
Wilhelmina Vehk "Billy"
Asrynda Maethe Caesonia "Mae"
Moray Evermoore

BHR55
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sazal’ Dro’Vaalvaz Evermoore

Post by BHR55 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:39 am

Your character turned out to be a lot more than I ever bargained for when I sold you that gem all those months ago. Was always fun RPing with you. May she sail the seas of memory *Raises Bumbo to the Witch of the Cliff*.

Good luck on your next project, or whatever you end up doing.

Apothys

Post by Apothys » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Well I didnt see this coming :( One angry and confused wolf stomping around the Cliff now.

When i first met Sazal she was a slave to a Pirate Lord. I didnt know much about her back then as Aerik was so young (greenhorn). As time moved on and she slipped her chains it was fun to find myself becoming protective of the drow that had no allies and was universally hated above and below. Eventually she earned the respect of many of the pirates on the cliff including Aeriks and started making a name for herself, The Witch of Sencliff! a diplomat to Andunor and as much a leader of the cliff as any other.

For Aerik, she was the other side of the coin, without her restraining hand im unsure whats going to happen now. Things will definately be different for him... So to you Witch of Sencliff i raise my tankard and my blade for surely vengeance is coming! :evil:

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman

HappyHippie

Post by HappyHippie » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Nooooooooo I was super happy to have at least spent an afternoon with those of the cliff. My half elf (Diana) being eyed by Sazal, even telling her she’d look good with pirate ink! It was a pleasure rp’ing with you despite our brief interaction! <3
"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity." - Joseph Addison

Diana Wyndyr - Active
Gyda Skógr - Semi-Active
Melina Willows - Shelved

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:30 pm

Great character that I mostly interacted with in passing. Very memorable though and all the best on your future endeavors!

Anomandaris

Post by Anomandaris » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:53 pm

Sazzzy! Some will cheer, many will weep, all will remember! Hats off to you for a great character that added so much to the environment and created opportunities for lots of RP for many :D

Aellowyn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aellowyn » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:02 am

It was fun watching Sazy's story grow from the sidelines; from a slave, unwanted above and below, to the Witch of Sencliff, that helped breathe life back into the Cliff. Even though it took RL months for my gal to interact with her, Sazy turned out to be surprisingly diplomatic, combined with girl talks and funny drunken episodes, she was great to RP with. Sazy will be missed <3

<redacted> Main
<redacted> Drow Alt
<redacted> Slave Alt
<redacted> Elf Alt
<rolled> Barbaric Elf Alt
<redacted> Alts of alts alt

In Sorrow We Trust
Project Lead
Project Lead

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:47 pm

Sazal is so much fun to play with. Hoping to see what other characters the player comes up with!

Rest in peace girl. May you watch the world burn and die from beyond the veil.

Apokriphos

Post by Apokriphos » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Sazal always made an impact wherever she went, and there was never a dull moment when your PC spent time with her.

She was a character worth remembering; as well as an archetype for how to do a faction transition well. There are too many stories about her to list; all I can say is that she will be missed. I look forward to interacting with the players new characters and can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Redemption101

Post by Redemption101 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:14 am

Rest In Peace... I'll never forget you!
-Raquel