The Witching Hour Kudos Thread!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Bones Mist and Moons
Arelith Platinum Supporter

The Witching Hour Kudos Thread!

Post by Bones Mist and Moons » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:48 am

So here comes the first, in what is hopefully a long lasting line, of Kudos from and for the Witching Hour's Crew & Victims!

This thread is open to anyone either on the Crew or those who've roleplayed with us! Let's all ensure the good RPers we encounter are acknowledged!

Here we go!

Adamar Et'ketal (Victim) - Despite the fact you were being robbed you RPed well and were a good sport throughout the ordeal. Thank you!

Quin Huxley (Victim) - Thank you for being a good sport and your characters expressed enthusiasm for being left alive was a nice touch! Kudos!

Daemonic Blake (Crew Member) - Glad to have you aboard! Thank you for calling Garinox your Captain. So far your RP has been great and I love your enthusiasm. Keep it up and lets keep having fun!

Minervah Vehk (Crew Member) - Glad to have you aboard! Max is a fun character and brings excitement and humor to the game! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bella Isley (Crew Member) - I can't imagine it is easy to go from being Archmage of the Underdark to 2nd in command somewhere else. Your patience and support is astounding and we're all lucky to have you to RP with. Thank you for all your hard work! Kudos!

SENCLIFF RULES THE SEAS!
Don't use cross-area parties and -dispel while idle. Every bit of lag less is a penny in my therapy jar.

Bones - Necromancy, Life, Death, Creation, Time.
Mist - Mystery, Secrecy, Mysticism, Beauty.
Moons - Light, Dark, Space, Magic, Travel.

Apothys

Re: The Witching Hour Kudos Thread!

Post by Apothys » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:23 pm

Seems like a great new and upcoming crew on the cliff, looking forward to more interaction and to see if they survive the experience :)

Talandis Tanor'Thal
Kalnafein Cress'delbarra
Tanis Thade
Merklynn Steelshadow II
Gulmyr Dro'Vaalvaz
Aerik Northman