All of the new areas are amazing.

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Party in the forest at midnight

All of the new areas are amazing.

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:54 am

I'm really impressed with some of the tricks used to make them look how they do. And how such a variety of landscapes were created. Using the same tileset, you managed to make a mountain, a lakeside, and a river valley, and it all looks amazing. The snowy areas are fantastic too. I like how you stacked placeable trees on top of tileset trees to build volume, and all of the other tricks to build it up. And then the Shyr areas, where do I even begin. I love everything. I'm amazed at how each region looks distinct geographically from one another. All of this has been an absolute pleasure to explore, thank you for taking the time to build it. I can't imagine how many hours were put into making all of this.

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: All of the new areas are amazing.

Post by Cuchilla » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:03 am

Amazing, and brings Arelith into the 2020s! Thanks for helping me stay on Arelith. <3

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

Best Rich Face

Re: All of the new areas are amazing.

Post by Best Rich Face » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am

Hi, I've been complaining about the addition of big, wide open areas.

But I just went on a walk through some parts of the crags, and I have to say the snowy areas in particular are quite lovely. They also perform better than Cordor, so I'm tickled. Hopefully the size doesn't affect people's ability to pass each other and interact!