Synalon's Goodbye

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

ChrisY

Synalon's Goodbye

Post by ChrisY » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:22 pm

Some time back, I had this idea I wanted to try, a TF/Barb, and inspired by the character Synalon Etuul, one of the antagonists in the series of fantasy novels known as "The War of Powers", I made her.

As time went by, I lost my motivation to play her, and I stopped Arelith for awhile because of some RL issues. I came back recently, and decided to clean my vault a little. I brought her back awhile, for a little fun, then it was time to roll her.

In her short time, she interacted with many people, and even though she was a toon being prepped for the slaughter, I hope that she was able to add to the experience of both the characters she met with, and their players.

Thank you to all who made the last few days of Syn's stay in Skal a memorable one, just before she returned home to kick her sister's and her boyfriend's snugglybear.

Tym Fryar
Mas Fryar
Na'wen
Chris (Crys'.. something lol)
Oggarim
Si
Syl
Denny
Vahm
Dameon

I think... that's it. If I've left out anyone, I apolagise, please let me know and I'll add you in~~ :)

Jormungandr

Re: Synalon's Goodbye

Post by Jormungandr » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Awww. Had a lot of fun in the time our characters interacted and I hope Syn will have a happy post-RP life. She'll be missed. <3
Na'wen Te'feyn - Wood Elf Ranger - whereabouts unknown.